Kids activity for ages 3-12.
EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE!
- Print and color any moth you like from the book which you can find at this link.
- You can use a moth guide book (Click here for suggested books) to color the moth whose name is shown or make up your own name with your own colors.
- Be sure to write your own name (first name is OK), your age, your town and country.
- Scan or take a photo of your picture
- Email your picture to us as an attachment in jpg format at info @ nationalmothweek.org
- You can send up to two colored pictures per child
Children’s colored moth pictures on will be included in a special photo gallery on nationalmothweek.org
You can print the instruction here.